Work With Us
Working in travel is one of the most rewarding careers there is, nothing gives us better satisfaction than our clients having amazing holidays with memories to last a lifetime. But it also comes with great responsibility to ensure we are understanding what it is our clients are looking for to make sure they have the right holiday for them. And that's what we do, day in, day out. We are growing and looking for enthusiastic, driven and dynamic individuals to join our team in our new store in the Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.
Part- Time Travel Designer
- Providing our clients with UK, European & Worldwide holidays in a face to face & over the phone.
- Deliver exceptional & unrivalled customer service.
- Meeting monthly & weekly sales targets
- Use your travel experience to bring holidays to life for clients, make key recommendations to personalise their experiences.
- Using our range of Travel Partners and product knowledge to meet customers requirements and budget.
- Travel Sales skills is desirable but not essential.
- Proven sales experience with a profit focused track record
- Exceptional communication skills with a friendly & outgoing nature.
- Excellent worldwide destination knowledge.
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Starting 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Commission Structure
- 15 hours per week.
- Familiarisation Trips
- Annual Bonus
- Staff Travel Concessions.
Full Time or Part Time Homeworkers
We are looking for dynamic, driven and exceptional individuals that would like to start their own Travel Business. Director, Arron Mitchell, started his business as a home worker and understands the trials, tribulations and barriers of trying to grow your business from home. So what can you expect from growing your business with Platinum World Travel?
- 70% commission on all bookings
- No Credit or Debit Card fees
- Competitive Rates with 1000's of suppliers
- 24/7 Support
- Full ATOL bonding facility and 100% protected bookings
- Aftersales Administration
- No joining fee
- CRM Technology & Back Office Systems provided.
- Marketing & Email Marketing Tools.
- Regular Business Development and Growth Planning.
- Full Training & access to event's training
To be considered for a role, please send a copy of your CV, covering letter & list of countries visited to firstname.lastname@example.org